Wireless Nurse Call
Special Care Systems has extensive experience installing wireless nurse call systems that meet the real needs of your facility.
- Real-time Alerts: Alerts can be sent via mobile devices, allowing your staff to answer anywhere at any time without being tied to a nurses' station.
- "I Got It" Feature: Eliminate confusion over who is responding to your residents and avoid duplicate efforts with our interactive technology that allows caregivers to easily notify everyone that they have taken responsibility for a call.
- Record Activities of Daily Living: Our system has the capability to automatically and efficiently log ADL services that are rendered right at the point of care, via RCare Mobile, improving reporting and billing accuracy.
- Customize Your Care: Special Care’s wireless nurse call systems allow you to define the metrics for residents and caregivers by shift, wing, group, or even across the community.
- Measure & Improve: With our built-in data and analytics, you can easily measure response times and work towards improving your residents’ and the community’s overall satisfaction.
- Easy-to-learn: We understand that high staff turnover means your technology must be easy to learn and use. That’s why we implement user-intuitive systems that are as easy as using a mobile phone.
Answer the Call with RCare Nurse Call Solutions
Improve Resident Satisfaction
Maximize Your Investment by Integrating with Existing Systems
Improve Staff Happiness
Wireless Nurse Call System In Action
Learn how Special Care Systems was able to help Loretto Health and Rehab replace their 20-year old wander management system and outdated nurse call solution with a fully integrated wireless nurse call and wander management system to protect residents in their facility.
Download the Loretto Health and Rehab Case Study
Get every piece of information about your facility that you need delivered right to your computer or tablet. Data can be broken down by resident, caregiver, shift, or level of care and can be viewed by wing, group or across the community. Enjoy our suite of standard reports or create your own custom reports with our easy-to-use interface.
Our wireless nurse call systems can integrate with almost any platform in your existing infrastructure. Many of these integrations offer seamless integration so that you can manage multiple systems in a single user interface once the system setup is complete.
Wireless transmitters are where everything begins. With our reliable, ETL tested* transmitters, residents can retain the autonomy to move throughout your facility knowing that they can get help quickly with a simple push of their button.
Receive real-time alerts via a mobile device that contains the resident’s name, photo and pertinent details along with the ability to notify other staff that you have this alert covered. Our rugged design is built for the wear and tear of the healthcare industry, standing the test of time for even the most challenging environments.
Like the brain of a nervous system, the Cube is the center of the RCare solution. All signals from wireless devices are processed and are acted upon by this military-grade, Linux-based computer. In addition to issuing a variety of notifications, the Cube also securely provides reporting through your web browser from anywhere in the world.
Special Care Systems understands the high turnover rate with residents and even caregivers within a facility. Our systems are designed to be easily moved from one room to the next and to quickly update information for both residents and staff. The parts and pieces are easily interchangeable and can be moved from room to room without rewiring anything in the walls making it one of the most flexible nurse call systems available.
RCARE Wireless Nurse Call Accessories, Devices & Components
Pretty Pretty Pendants
Give your residents the autonomy they need with our fully waterproof and lightweight pendants. Pendants can be switched from a wristband to a necklace in about five seconds and are available in a variety of patterns and designs.
The RCare Mobile app provides the portability of a smartphone in a secure, encrypted environment. The Rugged RPhone is drop-proof, waterproof, and designed for the active environment of a busy hospital, skilled nursing or assisted living facility.
Our Caregiver Console displays incidents clearly and uses a 10” touchscreen for easy interaction. The optional phone integration attachment makes this console the perfect place to receive and send text or voice messages to other caregivers around the community.